Topic - Bentley University GR521
GR521 is a graduate Managerial Statistics course at Bentley University. The description from the course catalog can be found here.
Mathematical topics include random variables, discrete and continuous probability distributions, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, single-variable linear models, and optionally advanced topics such as data mining, time permitting.
- How to do basic mathematical computations
- How to quickly load some sample data
- How to compute summary statistics
- How to generate random values from a distribution
- How to compute probabilities from a distribution
- How to plot continuous probability distributions
- How to plot discrete probability distributions
- How to find critical values and p-values from the t-distribution
- How to find critical values and p-values from the normal distribution
- How to compute a confidence interval for a population mean
- How to do a two-sided hypothesis test for a sample mean
- How to do a two-sided hypothesis test for two sample means
- How to do a one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- How to perform a chi-squared test on a contingency table
Content last modified on 03 August 2023.
Contributed by Nathan Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org)