Topic - Bentley University GB213
Mathematical topics include random variables, discrete and continuous probability distributions, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, single-variable linear models, and optionally ANOVA and/or $\chi^2$ tests, time permitting.
- How to do basic mathematical computations
- How to quickly load some sample data
- How to compute summary statistics
- How to generate random values from a distribution
- How to compute probabilities from a distribution
- How to plot continuous probability distributions
- How to plot discrete probability distributions
- How to find critical values and p-values from the t-distribution
- How to find critical values and p-values from the normal distribution
- How to compute a confidence interval for a population mean
- How to do a two-sided hypothesis test for a sample mean
- How to do a two-sided hypothesis test for two sample means
Content last modified on 03 August 2023.
Contributed by Nathan Carter (firstname.lastname@example.org)