Topic - Bentley University MA255
MA255 is an undergraduate statistics course at Bentley University on the Design of Experiments. The description from the course catalog can be found here.
The course covers various experimental designs including factorial and fractional factorial designs, interaction among factors, and applications in management (including cost savings and policy making) as well as in marketing.
The sequence of topics below is not necessarily the final version; this topic page is under construction.
- How to summarize a column
- How to compute summary statistics
- How to summarize and compare data by groups
- How to create bivariate plots to compare groups
- How to check the assumptions of a linear model
- How to compute the power of a test comparing two population means
- How to perform an analysis of covariance (ANCOVA)
- How to perform pairwise comparisons
- How to perform post-hoc analysis with Tukey’s HSD test
- How to test for a treatment effect in a single factor design
- How to plot interaction effects of treatments
- How to analyze the sample means of different treatment conditions
- How to compare two nested linear models
- How to conduct a mixed designs ANOVA
- How to conduct a repeated measures ANOVA
- How to perform a planned comparison test
Content last modified on 03 August 2023.
Contributed by Nathan Carter (email@example.com)